From conception to production, Functional Safety features are clearly defined for automotive electronic systems for on-highway vehicles. New and existing products must follow safety measures to avoid, detect, and/or control system failures. Under the guidance of a trained FSCAE and experienced Functional Safety professional, your engineers will be exposed to a better understanding of the ISO 26262 implementation process.
- Describe the meaning of ISO 26262 and what is being done in the automotive industry
- Explain the intent of each section and the impact it has organizationally, with your customers, and drivers of the standard
- Clarify how OEM agreements are shared with suppliers and the impact it has on organizations
- Apply your knowledge to working examples using methods such as, ASIL, HARA, FRS, TRS, etc
- Get a head start on implementing ISO 26262 requirements on your organization’s processes and/or products (available with the add-on workshop upgrade)
- Reference the provided materials months later for clarification and further understanding
Course Duration and Location
POWER-UP WITH ISO 26262
March 25 - 26
July 22 - 23
September 23 - 24
May 13 - 14
Meet the Author
STEVE NEEMEH, MS ENGINEERING, FSCAC, FSCAE
Over 20 years of product development in safety-critical applications in Automotive, Aerospace, Defense, and Power generation applications. Certified as an FSCAE and FSCAC by TUV Nord and the Solution Architect for all safety-critical projects at LHP. Extensive development of executive leadership experience in engineering in multinational corporations including some for BAE Systems.