Engine Controls Using Simulink - IEEE Certificate of Completion Course
Fill out the application below to let us know you are interested. We will keep you informed of the official launch date!
On-Demand Training Designed for You at Home
Skilled embedded controls engineers proficient in strategy development using Simulink are in high demand in the automotive industry. Learn to use Simulink to build engine control strategies, no matter where you are in the world or what your current situation is.
LHPU Training Solutions is bringing training home to you!
Calibrate Your Next Career Move
Whether you are a working professional aspiring to gain a new skill to expand your growth opportunities, or a college graduate with a desire to add hands-on project experience to your resume, LHPU’s online training for Engine Controls Using Simulink will help you calibrate your next career move.
Learn from the Experts
Worried about roadblocks as you learn? Taking controls training from a company known for its expertise in the world of embedded controls allows you to have access to an ally who can help keep you moving forward. You will have dedicated resources that help you along the way if needed, as well as a library full of resources at your disposal.
Training Details and Logistics
- Unlimited access to training videos teaching you how to build engine speed controls
- Unlimited access to Simulink through a Remote PC account so you can build your own models for engine speed control
- Access to an engineer who can answer your questions along the way
- Final review of your control model with an engineering professional
- Earn an IEEE certificate upon successful completion of the training
In-Depth Look at What You Will Learn
- Fundamentals of Controls Design and Simulink
- Introduction to Proportional-Integral-Derivative (PID) Controllers
- Modelling Strategies and Best Practices
- Simulating Systems Using Simulink (Software-in-the-Loop (SIL))
- Learning Details of a Supplied Engine Model in Simulink
- Introduction to Engines and States
- Introduction to Speed Limiters
- Creating an Idle Feedback Revolutions Per Minute (RPM) Controller for the Engine
- Isolating Engine Operation into Engine States and Applying the Appropriate Controller in Each State
- Adding Pedal-Based Engine Control to the Engine Control Strategy
- Building a Maximum Governor RPM Limiter into the Engine Control Strategy
- Model Review Given to Audience