We are very excited to announce our newest Intro to Autonomous Mobility 2.0. We have had our engineering training course in autonomous mobility for two years now, and we have just recently upgraded the curriculum to elevate the training. This new course is customized so that current students, recent graduates, and those already in the workforce can take advantage of these courses.
Training Modules in Intro to Autonomous Mobility 2.0
- Module 1- Drive by Wire- CAN Bus and Functional Safety
- Module 2- Computer Vision, Active Perception and Localization, Calibration
- Module 3- Passive Perception using Sonar and Radar
- Module 4- Localization with RTK GNSS
- Module 5- Path Planning, Control, and Mapping
- Module 6- Capstone Project- Technology Integration on the DragonFly Pod
This course incorporates training based on the teachings of Dr. Shaoshan Lu, who was an instrumental part of developing the PerceptIn DragonFly Autonomous Pods.
Why Choose LHPU for Autonomous Engineering?
Engineering companies are looking for engineers who have the following skills, all of which you will get to work with throughout our Intro to Autonomous Mobility 2.0:
- Programming: C or C++
- Programming: Python
- Image Processing
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Programming Tools: Git
- Programming: Matlab
- Programming: Java
- Programming: Shell Script
- Embedded Software
In addition, posting for autonomous engineers has increased 27% year after year!
Learn More About Intro to Autonomous Mobility 2.0
If you are looking to get a head start on your engineering career or if you want to learn a new skill to further your engineering career, contact us at LHPU to learn more about our engineering training courses!